Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day #8

Hello everyone!
Today mum brought me for my hospital appointment. I was feeling nervous. Daddy talked to me last night about being brave like a superhero. Superheroes don't cry.   
When I arrived at the hospital, the nurse did an x-ray on my broken arm. Then the doctor looked at the x-ray and said my bone was healing well. He also said my cast can be removed today. I was happy because I get to play with both my hands again. 
When the nurse was removing my cast with the buzzer machine, I cried loudly because I was so scared.  
When it was done I realised that I was being silly because it did not hurt at all. The doctor examined my  arm again and said he was happy that my bone is fixed but he said I have to wear a soft cast  for another 2 weeks. 
After removing the soft cast, I cannot ride my bicycle or play at the play ground for another 6 weeks. This will let my hand get stronger. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            

8 comments:

  1. Well done Mark,You were a superhero! This is a great description of having your cast removed. I felt as though I was there with you. Is it easier to play the piano with a soft cast?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, just like Mrs Roach said you were a great superhero. Which superhero is your favourite? My favourite is Thor and Captain America. I am so happy that you got your cast off, I bet it feels different not having it on anymore.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Gill

    My favourite superhero is Boboiboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms. Gill

    This might help - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoBoiBoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool Superhero! Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post