Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day #24

Hello everyone,

Today I am dreaming of going to the park. I love to go to the park. We can run, cycle, walk, jog, look at flowers, feed the ducks and do so many other things. 
Walking at Westminster Park
 Cycling & going to the beach at Spencer Park
 
 Swimming & jumping the pillow at Kaikoura Caravan Park 
 Rock climbing at Hadgley Park
 Fishing at The Groynes

I have planned  with  Mum and Dad  to visit  more parks during the December school holidays. This is my plan: 
  We will travel in our caravan. It will be so fun. I am looking forward to this trip.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,
    That is a great plan.
    On slide 4 of the Whanau Tasks there are instructions for Tour Builder that might help too.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Roach,

    I will try the Tour Builder. I have not gone to the Tour Builder yet. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post