Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day #31

Hi everyone,

Today is ANZAC Day so we want to stick some poppies on the white cross at the Bell's house. Thank you for inviting us Auntie Clare. 

 

We passed  a  few parks on the way there and back. I enjoyed the walk in the sun today. That's me walking in front in the picture. It was also a windy day. I picked some leaves on the way home. Mum and I will use the leaves for craft tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                     
My collection of leaves

Today is also the Feast of St. Mark. He wrote the Gospel of Mark. His symbol is the winged lion.

                     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,
    Happy St Mark's feast day for yesterday, I enjoyed reading the information about him. It is interesting that each of the Gospel writers have an animal symbol.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark
    Haven't you been busy during this time. You will not want to come back to school - I look forward to seeing your leaves used for craft. Do you enjoy doing art?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Gill

    I love doing art & craft

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post