Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Country facts about Malaysia

Apa khabar (how are you)? 


This is my work on Country Facts. I chose Malaysia.

MALAYSIA

Malaysia is a multicultural country. It means people from different cultures live together in harmony. Malaysians eat a variety of delicious food like roti canai, nasi lemak, satay and many more. 

They speak many languages like English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Tamil and many more.


Malaysians celebrate many festivals because of the different cultures like Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Christmas, Deepavali and many more. 

The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. The famous building is KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre) twin towers.

The national flower of Malaysia is hibiscus and the national animal is the Malayan tiger.

This is the map of Malaysia. 


My name is Mark Holloway and I used to live in Malaysia. I am a boy and I can speak Bahasa Malaysia. Malaysia is very far away from New Zealand. There are many shopping malls in Malaysia. I have relatives in Malaysia and I hope to visit them soon.


Terima kasih membaca blog saya (Thank you for reading my blog).





1 comment:

  1. WoW ! mark I really like youre malaysian facts. India and Malaysia are Kind of
    the same Because it has so many foods and so many celebrations I wish I could go to malaysia. But I cant because of covid 19.I love youre hard work.

    from Johan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post