Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Paper plane SLJ Activity #18

Hello everyone

Hi Mark here, today for Spring Learning Journey activity, I made  paper planes. I measured how far  Plane# 1, Plane #2, Plane #3 and Plane #4 can fly.

These are my paper planes.



First Round.
Flying the planes on the field. Plane # 1 flew the furthest.


Second Round.
Then we flew the planes on the basketball court. Plane #1 flew the furthest. 
Plane #1 = 417cm. First place. 
Plane #2 = 261 cm. Fourth place.
Plane #3 = 356 cm. Third place.
Plane #4 = 365 cm. Second place.



Design for Plane #1 is the best because it came out first for both rounds. What is your best design?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post