Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day #6

During this lock down, I feel sad because I miss school, my teachers and my friends. I really miss the play grounds especially the monkey bars. 

My broken arm is still in a cast. The  hospital will remove my cast after the lock down.

Today is day 6 of the lock down. During the past few days, I have had to practise playing the piano, Aikido and Kapa Haka.


 John and I had a Nerf gun battle and we also played cricket. 4 balls have gone over the fence but Sam the boy next door is not returning the balls even when I say "Please". I am so annoyed with him. 

I have read books from school and Epic. Mum says i have to do  revision work so i will remember my work when I go back to school.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, You have been very busy practising all your hobbies and learning. When you have a music piece ready you could put a video on your blog. What do you think of the books on epic?
    Isn't it good that the sun is shining again for playing outside.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, Love the photos showing us all the things you have been doing. I know you miss the monkey bars but it is probably good to give your arm some time to heal!

    Great to see you blogging - looking forward to reading some more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Mrs Earl. How is your day? I am trying to understand why is this lock down happening.

      Delete
  3. Good morning Mrs Roach.I love the Epic books especially Animal Rescue Friends. I will practise my piano and do a video for you soon. It will be easier with two 2 hands. I love it when the sun comes out New Zealand. I get to play outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post